cat man and centergod79 resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
horribleposts.jpg

[quote name='OmegaBunny']I thnik they just need to blow each other and go on with their day!
@CAT MAN you fucked up, its fixed, let it go!
@centergod79 let Cat Man blow you already so he will drop everything already![/QUOTE]

CAT MAN you "liked" this post? I ain't with none of that funny **** man.

CAT MAN you "liked" this post? I ain't with none of that funny **** man.
orly? lol call me. and FYI my cell number changed. got the new bionic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif

CAT MAN, I don't like this thread man, why do you insist on dealing with these people. Can't you see the only ones following the threads don't even care about your actual situations, they're just looking to see if theirs **** being talked, they're drama queens man. People who are actually interested are probably not even posting, they may be reading just out of interest, but 90% of these people are probably just looking to talk ****. I wouldn't of even know this post existed if I didn't get a mention notification.

CAT MAN, I don't like this thread man, why do you insist on dealing with these people. Can't you see the only ones following the threads don't even care about your actual situations, they're just looking to see if theirs **** being talked, they're drama queens man. People who are actually interested are probably not even posting, they may be reading just out of interest, but 90% of these people are probably just looking to talk ****. I wouldn't of even know this post existed if I didn't get a mention notification.
lol ill get ahold of you later today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date