cat man and centergod79 resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a classified vendor, Most of the lines I sell don't allow online sales, and I can buy what I want. If Y'all cant see my concerns with this situation then so be it. Side with your good buddy CATMAN, I'm done with this situation. I will not deal with this situayion again. Unless I don't get my refund, as to CATMAN, next time you want a cash advance, just call me and ask, I'll advance it to you, and you can pay me back 15 days later. Also, I wouldn't doubt if you have multiple accounts, because it's awfully funny that I've gotten these bugs put in my ear by members that say VIP members, and none of them come forward with proof. This situation is weird as hell, and I think you may have sent me those PM's under different names, knowing it would cause my reaction. Anybody who was told what I was told would have done the same thing if they had sense. If anyone want's proof that CATMAN receved that money, PM me you phone number and I will call paypal with you on 3 way, I'm going to end this with this, BEWARE OF THIS SELLER, he has good days obviously, so many appaerantly had good experiences, I have had a terrible one, and all you people can do is side with the one LYING HIS A** off. Also, I have no negative feedback, nor will I ever as it builds

Please don't take my words lightly. I am not concerned with the "he said, she said" aspect of the situation. I don't know catman personally, just as I don't know you. I am a former business owner with corporate experience at GNC. I wrote policies that saved billions of dollars during some of the hardest financial times that America has ever been through. I am not inexperienced.

Mr. Buck was forced to buy a vendor membership to sale $1 box designs. I believe you should be able to see why you fall in the realm of a vendor. I am not the one that makes these rules, I am just someone that follows them in order to be an active and positive member to this website.

Thank god it's finally over, now I'll be able to sleep tonight as all is well at CA.com!
Yeah it's over, and if I don't get my refund, my lawyer's investigator will march to his doorstep with the sherriffs, and I don't care how much it costs me. And even though this may appear to be civil, if he did what I know he did with the whole paypal thing, it can be criminal. Roanoke isn't far from me, so it won't cost much, and I have family in roanoke, so I'll get the investigation going.

Please don't take my words lightly. I am not concerned with the "he said, she said" aspect of the situation. I don't know catman personally, just as I don't know you. I am a former business owner with corporate experience at GNC. I wrote policies that saved billions of dollars during some of the hardest financial times that America has ever been through. I am not inexperienced.
Mr. Buck was forced to buy a vendor membership to sale $1 box designs. I believe you should be able to see why you fall in the realm of a vendor. I am not the one that makes these rules, I am just someone that follows them in order to be an active and positive member to this website.
I have a personal life, and I own personal equipment, and that's all I ever list, I have no interest at all being a vendor. And I can personally buy what I want, keep it moving

Yeah it's over, and if I don't get my refund, my lawyer's investigator will march to his doorstep with the sherriffs, and I don't care how much it costs me. And even though this may appear to be civil, if he did what I know he did with the whole paypal thing, it can be criminal. Roanoke isn't far from me, so it won't cost much, and I have family in roanoke, so I'll get the investigation going.
Come visit Richmond for a new shop idea! IT is a shame that it has to come to that.....

well I've had people try that whole scamming crap on ebay through paypal a couple times and it may take a while but you will get your refund.

This has gotten out of hand. Be real now if you make 6 figures like you said you do, why in the hell are you so concerned over 220 bucks? He showed proof of the refund and it will be there in 14 days. It is not like you are poor and can't handle not having the money back in an instant. Honestly talking about bringing a sheriff to his door will do nothing other than handing him a court appearance where the judge will give zero fucks to this dumbass story. You will still win and get money for your "damages" but, will also loose out of your ass on legal fees. Just calm down and drink a beer.

This has gotten out of hand. Be real now if you make 6 figures like you said you do, why in the hell are you so concerned over 220 bucks? He showed proof of the refund and it will be there in 14 days. It is not like you are poor and can't handle not having the money back in an instant. Honestly talking about bringing a sheriff to his door will do nothing other than handing him a court appearance where the judge will give zero fucks to this dumbass story. You will still win and get money for your "damages" but, will also loose out of your ass on legal fees. Just calm down and drink a beer.
Mind you business, I talked to paypal, the money wasn't frozen, he has to pay the refund, so let's hope he has the money in the bank, bcause he **** sure didn't want it paid from his card. You obviously don't understand the economics of banking, or you would see what I am saying. And it's not over the money, it's the morals, remember, he's the starter of these threads, why do you think he started these threads, to get a scam off, and still maintain his fake *** rep, because he know's 90% of yall don't even read it all, but you still comment, but anything he ever posts for sale, the real members, and not the thread talker, will remember this, bet your *** they will. Tell me why he's the only seller I've had problems with. If I buy, I buy, and what I sell, I sell, and it's 100%, peace yall. Please don't mention me, or post quote me again, none of you post non sense talkers, only an idiot would think this is over money.

Mind you business, I talked to paypal, the money wasn't frozen, he has to pay the refund, so let's hope he has the money in the bank, bcause he **** sure didn't want it paid from his card. You obviously don't understand the economics of banking, or you would see what I am saying. And it's not over the money, it's the morals, remember, he's the starter of these threads, why do you think he started these threads, to get a scam off, and still maintain his fake *** rep, because he know's 90% of yall don't even read it all, but you still comment, but anything he ever posts for sale, the real members, and not the thread talker, will remember this, bet your *** they will. Tell me why he's the only seller I've had problems with. If I buy, I buy, and what I sell, I sell, and it's 100%, peace yall. Please don't mention me, or post quote me again, none of you post non sense talkers, only an idiot would think this is over money.

tl;dr

23516990.jpg

I cant believe I let this low life even get me, but I'll get mine, even if it's in a roanoke county courthouse
I haven't defended anyone in this, but a grown man calling names like a child and referring to yourself as a thousandair, I'm starting to wonder if you aren't about 17 at least that's about how your coming across! Also if you think catman was making up usernames to get a rise out of you? Are you smoking something because you sound rather paranoid? and since they where made up just curious who where these fictional VIP members? and how did he get you THE PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED IT'S PAYPAL so how have you been gotten? every time this looked like it was going smoothly you start accusing someone of lying according to fictional pm's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date
Participants