cat man and centergod79 resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK we have a problem, as of right now I have to revoke our resolution, and I will explain why...
It seems CATMAN is still keeping things behing closed doors. He agreed to sell me the amp for $150, as a way to make his wrong's, right. I spoke to him on the phone and agreed to send him $150 today, for his amplifier, and all is well. But my concern all week has been why haven't I received my money from paypal that I originally sent him for this amp, then opened a case after deciding I didn't want the amp, due to it not being as described, and not shipped. Well I spoke with paypal, because the original $220 is being reviewed by paypal, were CATMAN issued a refund for it. So I asked the lady at paypal why does CATMAN have to issue the refund, these funds should have been froze(and of course with paypal we used real names, not CATMAN) Well what I didn't know, and what CATMAN didn't say anything about,(in fact he said he had shipped the amp, and then I took the money back trying to scam him) CATMAN Has the $220, he withdrew it from his paypal account no sooner I sent it. My question is, why should I send another $150, when he already has the $220. When the resolution should have been I'll send you the amp, and refund you $70, that's the same as giving it to me for $150. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL EVERYONE YOU HAD THE $220 IN THE FIRST PLACE. I feel that I'm going to end up paying $370 if I send you another $150. The lady at paypal cautioned me not to send you anymore money, until you pay paypal the $220 you owe them for the initial refund.

People you need to be safe on how safe you think paypal is, for some sellers to buyers depending on their account, yeah the moneys in the paypal, so it can be froze. But in this situation, I gotta hope he still has my $220. theirs a lot more to this, but I'm trying not to make this thread super long. CATMAN send my amp out tomorrow. But until I get this $220, or $70, and if I get the amp, and end up getting $220, I will give you your $150, that's no worry. I'm sure more will be said, because a lot is adding up here, not just with this payment thing, on this whole deal, I'm really starting to think I'm getting burnt on this one.
it was frozen but . it takes 3-5 days to get refunded. i withdrew nothing. i can screenshot the resolution center if you like. in fact here.

eric1.png

eric2.png

ill call you in a bit.

Do you even possess this amp, I've read some other threads that you tried to sell sh1t you didn't possess, maybe this is why you couldn't provide DB-r receipt's or email, do you even know what I'm being sold.

Do you even possess this amp, I've read some other threads that you tried to sell sh1t you didn't possess, maybe this is why you couldn't provide DB-r receipt's or email, do you even know what I'm being sold.
you're kidding me right? when have i ever sold anything i didnt have? i will call you on your cell. and can make a vid or add pics with date of the amp.

yes I said you refunded it, but you chose bank refund which paypal said takes the longest, how do I know you even have this in the bank, and why did you make it seem like you never got the money? When you knew you did.

yes I said you refunded it, but you chose bank refund which paypal said takes the longest, how do I know you even have this in the bank, and why did you make it seem like you never got the money? When you knew you did.
woah wait a minute who said i never got it? it got frozen so when i went to pay a bill it didnt have it. and trust me when i tel lyou i have it in there and if not it goes back into the negative balance and on my credit. give me a call. you never answered 540 482 0066. i still dont know where i sold something i didnt have //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

You knew you withdrew that money from paypal, and told everyone I took it back after you shipped the amp
i never withdrawed it and you did take it back. during a paypal claim the money that was payed is frozen from both the buyer and seller. when i refunded it it was sent back to you. being a business i would have hoped you knew these things. i never withdrawed anything. i have 150 and some change in it and 5xx in the bank from working this week. i think you will be covered. and like i said i would ship it first anyway to satisfy you.

please tell me those items. link me to the thread. everything i have sold has been in my hands. yet again 3rd party members stepping in without proof.

and im not out to get anyone. i have a stable job and stable rep. once you get the refund dont even worry about the amp. if it will cause that much trouble because people have no clue what they are talking about. ill get a reciept from chris for it. i know he remembers it. when i do that ill post it for sale or just keep it but i do not need to deal with someone that will not come to the seller with a problem and believes everyone else that as never dealt with me before researching it. im still waiting on those threads where i sold something not of mine. or any time i scammed anyone. or any boxes ive done and not fixed per buyers request.

Paypal can not take money off of you credit card that quick, if so I would have had my refund. If you would have chose to refund the money with your debit card, it would have came off of their quicker, but you chose the bank option, which takes up to 14 days. Paypal told me that the funds were delivered to you, and that they are getting my refund from your bank, not the debit card that you transferred it to, your bank. Anyone who knows how banks work know that paying with a debit is different than a bank transfer. All I'm wanting to know is why would you refund, and hear me out, Why would you refund with a bank transfer, but not the debit card you loaded it to, then work out a resolution with me, to send you another $150 for the amp, when you could just send me $70 and it still adds up to you getting $150

Paypal can not take money off of you credit card that quick, if so I would have had my refund. If you would have chose to refund the money with your debit card, it would have came off of their quicker, but you chose the bank option, which takes up to 14 days. Paypal told me that the funds were delivered to you, and that they are getting my refund from your bank, not the debit card that you transferred it to, your bank. Anyone who knows how banks work know that paying with a debit is different than a bank transfer. All I'm wanting to know is why would you refund, and hear me out, Why would you refund with a bank transfer, but not the debit card you loaded it to, then work out a resolution with me, to send you another $150 for the amp, when you could just send me $70 and it still adds up to you getting $150
for one i use my bank for anything over 100 because i know its in it no matter what and i didnt know if paypal would let me use th frozen money anyway. second i cant just do a partial because the refund has already been sent. we can wait the 14 days and let it be over and you will see the TRUE kind of guy i am .

And let's not go there as to coming to the seller, you're the one who put all this out on blast with these threads, not me. As far as the who do you even have the amp? it's a question, I am coming to you, I'm asking you, you made this public, not me.

And let's not go there as to coming to the seller, you're the one who put all this out on blast with these threads, not me. As far as the who do you even have the amp? it's a question, I am coming to you, I'm asking you, you made this public, not me.
yep i have it. ill put a dated pic up in 10 minutes. along with a call .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date
Participants