cat man and centergod79 resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy tony go eat some Oreos and milkAnd you'll feel better.
its not oreos its chips ahoy gooey //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

its not oreos its chips ahoy gooey //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
Oh like you wouldn't eat some Oreos if someone gave them to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Oh like you wouldn't eat some Oreos if someone gave them to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif
actually no. unless they are the white chocolate covered ones. asd fat as i am. im picky

[quote name='CAT MAN']people like you. that cause problems when they dont have a clue about the situation or how they got the product. thats like saying jon should have a dispute with you because i believe its stolen. but i have no grounds too because it could be another one you actually bought. like i said before. there is no reason to jump to conclusions because not everything i buy/sell goes on here. the amp was sent straight to chris after i purchased it from the seller so it was never in my hands before that nor do i have the reciept. just like i did with @JerryEllis; on the 3k i just bought. i dont have time to fool with measly repairs.I have a business to take care of. same thing with you jumping in for no reason with no proof just to waste my time. karma is a bitch you dont have to play god.[/QUOTE]

TL;DR youd made a great addition to skar tho. You would fit right in there

I care about the situation since u do a good bit of buying and selling. I read the entire mods help thread and am glad to see a resolution but there is no need fir another thread about this. Either keep it in the other thread or to PM's *****! I would deal with centergod in the future and possibly cat man it he had something interesting.

I care about the situation since u do a good bit of buying and selling. I read the entire mods help thread and am glad to see a resolution but there is no need fir another thread about this. Either keep it in the other thread or to PM's *****! I would deal with centergod in the future and possibly cat man it he had something interesting.
i wish you would be less ****

[quote name='CAT MAN']people like you. that cause problems when they dont have a clue about the situation or how they got the product. thats like saying jon should have a dispute with you because i believe its stolen. but i have no grounds too because it could be another one you actually bought. like i said before. there is no reason to jump to conclusions because not everything i buy/sell goes on here. the amp was sent straight to chris after i purchased it from the seller so it was never in my hands before that nor do i have the reciept. just like i did with @JerryEllis; on the 3k i just bought. i dont have time to fool with measly repairs.I have a business to take care of. same thing with you jumping in for no reason with no proof just to waste my time. karma is a bitch you dont have to play god.[/QUOTE]

Start @47 seconds. Thank me later.

WKUK - Opus Acts 3 & 4 - YouTube

tumblr_m6ijpuIeZg1qddltoo1_400.gif

OK we have a problem, as of right now I have to revoke our resolution, and I will explain why...

It seems CATMAN is still keeping things behing closed doors. He agreed to sell me the amp for $150, as a way to make his wrong's, right. I spoke to him on the phone and agreed to send him $150 today, for his amplifier, and all is well. But my concern all week has been why haven't I received my money from paypal that I originally sent him for this amp, then opened a case after deciding I didn't want the amp, due to it not being as described, and not shipped. Well I spoke with paypal, because the original $220 is being reviewed by paypal, were CATMAN issued a refund for it. So I asked the lady at paypal why does CATMAN have to issue the refund, these funds should have been froze(and of course with paypal we used real names, not CATMAN) Well what I didn't know, and what CATMAN didn't say anything about,(in fact he said he had shipped the amp, and then I took the money back trying to scam him) CATMAN Has the $220, he withdrew it from his paypal account no sooner I sent it. My question is, why should I send another $150, when he already has the $220. When the resolution should have been I'll send you the amp, and refund you $70, that's the same as giving it to me for $150. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL EVERYONE YOU HAD THE $220 IN THE FIRST PLACE. I feel that I'm going to end up paying $370 if I send you another $150. The lady at paypal cautioned me not to send you anymore money, until you pay paypal the $220 you owe them for the initial refund.

People you need to be safe on how safe you think paypal is, for some sellers to buyers depending on their account, yeah the moneys in the paypal, so it can be froze. But in this situation, I gotta hope he still has my $220. theirs a lot more to this, but I'm trying not to make this thread super long. CATMAN send my amp out tomorrow. But until I get this $220, or $70, and if I get the amp, and end up getting $220, I will give you your $150, that's no worry. I'm sure more will be said, because a lot is adding up here, not just with this payment thing, on this whole deal, I'm really starting to think I'm getting burnt on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date
Participants