cat man and centergod79 resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAT MAN, I don't like this thread man, why do you insist on dealing with these people. Can't you see the only ones following the threads don't even care about your actual situations, they're just looking to see if theirs **** being talked, they're drama queens man. People who are actually interested are probably not even posting, they may be reading just out of interest, but 90% of these people are probably just looking to talk ****. I wouldn't of even know this post existed if I didn't get a mention notification.

I am the 10%

dafuq happened between you two? I refuse to research the deal..

you would have to read the MODS HELP forum to even remotely understand, but to be truthful with you, a bunch of NON-SENSE over an amp, AN AMP
thanks to third parties that have no clue what they're doing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

20023365.jpg

Catman tried to scam centergod, got threatened with the banhammer so he lied and kissed *** to try and make it right.
didnt lie. i told them exactly what happened. you wont last here long if you keep twisting things.

never was threatned about a ban either yet again you dont know the whole story.

didnt lie. i told them exactly what happened. you wont last here long if you keep twisting things.
never was threatned about a ban either yet again you dont know the whole story.
Hahahha, i wont last long here. Im here for the long haul *****. And i read the whole thread and i know what was going on and there is still some proof i would be asking for like a reciet from dbr. And in my OH u should get the hammer or atleast not be aloud to buy and sell.

Hahahha, i wont last long here. Im here for the long haul *****. And i read the whole thread and i know what was going on and there is still some proof i would be asking for like a reciet from dbr. And in my OH u should get the hammer or atleast not be aloud to buy and sell.
if the buyer wants it you can have it. and there is no reason for me to get the hammer. the only thing i did wrong was shipping. i still have the burnt kenon refurb(not burnt just parts that fell off) and trust me. people like you come and go for a reason. im aloud to buy and sell as i please yet again. because i never lied about anything. just was misinformed. as was eric.

if the buyer wants it you can have it. and there is no reason for me to get the hammer. the only thing i did wrong was shipping. i still have the burnt kenon refurb(not burnt just parts that fell off) and trust me. people like you come and go for a reason. im aloud to buy and sell as i please yet again. because i never lied about anything. just was misinformed. as was eric.
People like me whats thats suppost to mean???

[quote name='IAWJ4.7']People like me whats thats suppost to mean???[/QUOTE]

people like you. that cause problems when they dont have a clue about the situation or how they got the product. thats like saying jon should have a dispute with you because i believe its stolen. but i have no grounds too because it could be another one you actually bought. like i said before. there is no reason to jump to conclusions because not everything i buy/sell goes on here. the amp was sent straight to chris after i purchased it from the seller so it was never in my hands before that nor do i have the reciept. just like i did with @JerryEllis; on the 3k i just bought. i dont have time to fool with measly repairs.I have a business to take care of. same thing with you jumping in for no reason with no proof just to waste my time. karma is a bitch you dont have to play god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date
Participants