CAT MAN? ADMIN

Tony30cl

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 31, 2019
roanoke va
So not really sure how I became banned, apologies as needed (denimn)
but could I have a chance at an unban to re enter as part of the community? would love you guys forever hopefully theres some OG's still here to vouch.
also looking for user GEOFF_ME
anyways, still ca.com I see. hope to see more on my original acct

OP
T

Tony30cl

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 31, 2019
roanoke va
Last thing I remember was some bs over an amp I refunded a kid for. Was there something else I've forgotten over the years that affected y'all that bad? Lol.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Didn't affect me at all, but your account's not going to be unbanned bro. Make due with your new one and if you're lucky it won't be banned as well.

OP
T

Tony30cl

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 31, 2019
roanoke va
You straight scammed a member and laughed about it on here and they banned your bitch ass.
Never straight a
Scammed nobody. Lol. Still don't know where y'all get that from. Looked through all the threads today. Won't hurt my feelings any. I've done business outside of here with no issues and flawless feedback. As I have on here too. What really happened was a bunch of fools like yourselves getting in between something you knew nothing about. Dude got sketched when I sent an amp late I sent his funds back. Not a scam. Infamous and me have taken time when we had a repaird amp by Tim go haywire. Which got solved aswell. So. Still stands there was never any scamming.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
See you could of made you new account, chilled, and no one would of really noticed. Nothing your old account can do that your new one can't. Guess you wanted the smoke by all the noise you're making.

Reactions: Popwarhomie

denim

SSAudio.com
Pro Seller
10+ year member
Oct 16, 2002
SSA HQ East
I cannot unban anyone that I can see in the settings. That is admin only that I can tell.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
There are mods on here?
Pretty much down to Denim and Whitedragon. Not much to really moderate but it would be nice if they had more control, abilities, and what not. It's not like it was years ago with rogue mods and shit. I think everyone trusts Denim and WD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds