Cat back suggestions

Yes but not something too subtle. IE, only able to hear the difference when really getting on it.
Honestly, I would hit up a local shop and just have them make you one. You will spend less and get a better result for what you want.

Honestly, I would hit up a local shop and just have them make you one. You will spend less and get a better result for what you want.

A local shop that specifically works on...? And I just say, I want an exhaust that sounds a bit louder and they just make it?

A local shop that specifically works on...? And I just say, I want an exhaust that sounds a bit louder and they just make it?
Any basic muffler shop will be able to do the work and you can pick/choose what you want to run for a muffler and or a cat or what ever else you want to alter.

Those mufflers are all straight through packed cans. They will all sound ricetastic when you get on it. If you go the custom route, you can have them weld in a chambered muffler that will sound better.

I like highway runs, we don't have any real curves where I live.
Yeah, highway is fun. Where I live at the moment, the streets are laid out like a grid so there are literally no curves. Lol I'll most likely be running my turbo car on the highway for fear of scattering my trans around texas if I hook at a strip.

only made 250/250 whp/wtq on a mustang dyno. nothing outrageous. im actually kind of disapointed.
Oh, but it is a mustang dyno, that means 600/630 on a normal dyno. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ponder.gif.ec2527b23f1d287b60dcbba54f95edba.gif lol did your tuner know what dafuq he was doing? How much boost do you have dialed in?

Here is what you need.....and then the car to put it in...
Photo_032709_001.jpg
Yes

Gonna have to post a pic of mine when i get home

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.