Cat back suggestions

lmao... i see hondas walk v8s all the time.... your just mad cause you probably got beat by an economy car
I don't get beat by economy cars. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Not hating though, I'm in the process of building a turbo kit for my roommates 93 hatch.

Whatever you get, don't let it have a massive can in the back, looks tacky on the type of car you drive (factory looking sedan).

This one doesn't look too outrageous and magnaflow will be stainless and warrantied I believe.

MagnaFlow 16819 - MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust Kits - Overview - SummitRacing.com

2008 Civic Ex Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust - YouTube

Most of your popular tuner brands (apexi, injen, DC Sports) will most likely sound pretty raspy. One thing I would like to ask though, is do you have a Cold Air Intake? On almost all small displacement engines, the Cold Air kits will actually deepen the tone of the exhaust and make them sound a little more throaty. I would recommend that if you haven't already.

OP, look into Corsa Exhaust. Corsa has a system called RSC (reflective sound cancellation). I chose them for my Tundra so I didn't get the redneck glass pack sound. My catback is a dual single-side out amd was around $700. I'm sure they're less for your car and I sure you won't get that typical "rocks in a tin can sound" as you would with the 8" culvert pipe sticking out of the back.

OP, look into Corsa Exhaust. Corsa has a system called RSC (reflective sound cancellation). I chose them for my Tundra so I didn't get the redneck glass pack sound. My catback is a dual single-side out amd was around $700. I'm sure they're less for your car and I sure you won't get that typical "rocks in a tin can sound" as you would with the 8" culvert pipe sticking out of the back.
im not sure corsa makes exhaust for hondas...

actually apexi makes a very good deep and quiet sounding exhaust its call the world sport 2. Apexi isnt cheap by far they are right up there with HKS
They are very solid. I think most of the companies have an assortment of exhaust systems to cater to the different needs of their customers. Not everyone wants a radical straight through design, and some people absolutely need them for boosted applications. Full exhausts are proven to rob your car of over 60hp in some cases. I'll be running my downpipe through the side of the front bumper..

As seen here

4173444992_09db85a43c_o.jpg

They are very solid. I think most of the companies have an assortment of exhaust systems to cater to the different needs of their customers. Not everyone wants a radical straight through design, and some people absolutely need them for boosted applications. Full exhausts are proven to rob your car of over 60hp in some cases. I'll be running my downpipe through the side of the front bumper..
As seen here

that's pretty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

there is a boosted 4th gen camaro local here that ran his out the front bumper he's pretty quick too. (5.6/5.7's 1/8th)

As seen here

thats a big snail. how much you running?

that's pretty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
there is a boosted 4th gen camaro local here that ran his out the front bumper he's pretty quick too. (5.6/5.7's 1/8th)
That isn't bad. I'm sure he has his suspension dialed very well. Usually the 4th Gen guys have to run the gay rear mount setups but if they spend some quality time doing fabrication and stuff, they will get it mounted in the bay, which is way better for boost.

thats a big snail. how much you running?
On the stock block, hopefully i'll be able to ram 13lbs into it before the block takes a dump all over the highway. Should see 510+ to the ground before that happens but we will see though. As soon as my block explodes (and it will), I'll be giving Dart a call and I'll run waayyy more boost.

I was originally planning to run a 70mm with a .68 AR to run a more mild motor but I know for a fact that after this march, i'll be building a dart block up so I found a guy that had the 76 with a .96 AR so it is a better kit to build upon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.