caraudio

• Thread starter Scirocco
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 552
    Participant count
  • Participant list
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif It all depends on if your going with a custom box or a premade one,and how important is your hatchback space to you . If your just going to buy a premade box I would face the subs towards the back of the car away from the back seat. Other wise if they are facing the back of the seat they wont be able to build a good bass wave due to the rear seat obstruction.BUT If you are going to have a custom box made you always have the option of downloading them towards the floor with the opening facing back. Remember bass is omni directional and doesnt have to be right in your back to feel it or hear it good. GOOD LUCK.

Originally posted by Scirocco What is the best way to set my 12" subs in a vw scirocco?
my box is custom made 4 the subs, I have lots of hatch back room. If I point them to the back, Should I put them right against the back seat, or right against the very back of the car?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Freaky
Image 5-2-24 at 8.16 PM (1).jpeg

slater

May 2, 2024