Car subs/amp used in your home stereo. how?

Participant count
  • Participant list
cpu power supplys are weak only like 12-15 amps if I remember right, I think I would just go pick up a powered sub for in home use verses trying to wire up car audio in the house, unless it's just the sub and you are hooking it to a wall socket that's my only exception.

Yeah was just wondering, id rather buy a home audio sub amplifier, and just bring my car subs in. just doubling up stuff, rather then get like live audio band subs and speakers

car audio is not even kind of efficient like home audio.. please.. keep it in the car where it belongs.. the only thin I would ever put in my house from a car would be a sub if I had an extra and put it on an HT sub amp..

i totally agree with you, it would be too much of a hastle to take the sub out and wire it all up. but was just curious. saw some kid who made a video of a system he had in his room.

Just really enjoyed building boxes, and wiring stuff up, wanted to see if there were subs i could throw in the house. I could probably do more research, but i just like the idea of car subs, the durability and how loud they are vs cheaper price, and thought it would be fun to have some loud loud **** at a house party or somthing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.