Car stereo giant?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tantricz

Spider Monkeys Baby Momma
GFYS AVE
My friend ordered from stuff from there and its been around 5 days since it said it shipped on the website but there is no tracking at all and each time we have tried to call it will ring 2 times then go to voice mail. Anyone ever order anything from them, if so how long did it take?

Chances are it wasnt in stock and in 2 weeks youll hear from them saying "sorry" would you like this item instead? And its the pyle version of whatever you bought >.

I live 20min away so i just go buy stuff physically and out of the 5 times ive gone 3 times the item wasnt in stock although online it was

Ahhhh i see. But it said it shipped? So i would think it would be what he ordered i doubt they would give him a cheaper order than what he got

Sometimes if they aren't in stock they will drop ship from the company who makes the product. May have shipped but CSG never got tracking to update on the order form.

Chances are it wasnt in stock and in 2 weeks youll hear from them saying "sorry" would you like this item instead? And its the pyle version of whatever you bought >.I live 20min away so i just go buy stuff physically and out of the 5 times ive gone 3 times the item wasnt in stock although online it was
CSG is in OH and your in cali.. how is that 20 mins away haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.