car on fire

I bet you could fix that for $91.97.

try one of the batterys on sale at your local auto place.

a 1050 cranking amp battery, with 160minute reserve, biggest they have, that would fit. Im not battery expert, but I think the battery reserve number is the most important, some are in the 70-90 range. The battery is $79.99, a terminal, $6.99, and the piece of metal form home depot is $4.99 for a battery hold down.

Just mount on the air intake. You will get better power for more dbzz too.

200cl5s.jpg

yeah 3.8 i believe.

im just worried i'm going to waste my money fixing it and then something dumb will happen like the whole electrical is fried. how the hell can i get this tested?

and when i take the time i'll post pics of said jumper cables.

uhh i wouldn't fix it. basically you need a whole harness which is a pain, new alt, new IM, new Batt, + misc items.

i'd buy another car.

you're going to be dumping over a grand into it easy.and if the IM melted it def got into the intake runners which means a tear down, which you should probably do anyways.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.