Car audio school

Participant count
  • Participant list
yes thats stupid

what are you going to school for??

do that for a living

if you had prior experience ( you said you didn't know much) I would say go for it.

I actually would like to work with and around car audio, and not for the glamor and beauty, but because since i was a kid I have been into the car audio scene. I am pretty sure the people you guys buy subs from did the same. I know one for sure is Scott at Fi. We had a little chat and he let me know how he got started. I am 22 years old if I did this for 10 years I would only be 32 years old and that is still pretty young. From there I would look into creating my own sub monster. lol

And to this

"if you had prior experience ( you said you didn't know much) I would say go for it." I wonder where you get prior experience from. School and hands on = experience. Not everyone has a friend, neighbor or brother that can show them the ropes, some of us have to step out and do it on our own. Oh yeah I did say that I am finishing college, so I will have something to fall back on. If it is going to be a stupid idea, at least dont sound so stupid telling me why it is stupid.

Car audio schools are big bucks for not a whole lot of training. It would be more beneficial to land a job as an installer and learn from there.

Oh yeah I never said anything about dropping everything and going straight into it, so of course there is room for change of heart. This is just an idea. calm down

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.