Car Audio Mergers....who owns who?

*LOL* did not realize you were the original one that said Aura was out of business, no wonder I struck you as being an @hole, I was! Were the heck did you come up with that..?

No I dont think so....I trusted my MEMPHIS REP for the info....he was wrong...I did some research and found he was wrong too...thats why I posted that I was still waiting on info from him. I never did post again because he didnt know what he was talking about....and never did get back to me.

Yeah...poke sharp sticks...get mean growl...

speaking of past & current accounts:
tc sounds:

soundsplinter, eclipse, incriminator audio, stereo integrity, stryke audio, sv, elemental designs, mmats, aerial acoustics, shocker audio, lightning audio, rockford fosgate

destijl engineering: (frc soundworks):

re audio, ascendant audio, onyx, blueprint, adire audio

Wrong on the TC Sounds part with us..............

oem work does not mean companies have merged.. please get that straight.
IIRC Image Dynamics is a free standing company owned by Eric Stevens as Squeak pointed out.

Helix and Brax is from Audiotec-Fischer, not Maxxsonics.

And TC has never done OEM work for us

IS it possible the whole aura/fultron thing is getting confused with fultron having something to do with ARIA which lasted maybe two years in the late 90's?
Yes I think you are correct sir! I finally got more info from him about it. This is the correct confusion you speak about. He did not know there was a difference. The names are so close......easy mistake.

But yes...good catch on this one. ARIA is gone. AURA....still kickin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.