car audio equipment in house?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I had not thought of that.. So can I put a car battery on a trickle charger and run it longer than just a test?
My sub is a dual 2 ohm,
Would it hold up to run it at 1 ohm? I have only ever had it at 4 ohms in my previous car due to factory alternator.

Yeah a sealed battery. Lead acid batteries in doors is not a good idea as they vent harmful gases.

Yes you will be fine for just testing it depending on how long. Just keep an eye on voltage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
Does you car have the noise cancelling mics from the factory? Usually right above the drivers door. If so, snip the wire to one of the mics to...
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...

About this thread

h0undy10

CarAudio.com Newbie
h0undy10
fbgzB
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from