Car Amp Repairs

Yup! here is a video for rangerboy101. Will post pics in a few.
@ Kmanian that video will show you the quality of my helmet cam. That's at 720p 60fps I can go up to 1080P with it.

Nice! I may just have to hold onto this thing for a while as a backup.

i wanna Diablo Audio amp. cant find a good one.
I have a few in good working order, some that need a little attention and some that are great case studies. email me if interested. kingsuv00 at yahoo.com
@destined2race: Good to hear your happy. I had it running for half a day at full power when I was testing it!
Thanks guys. I just fixed rangerboy101's amp today. I am currently working on kmanian's Diablo Audio Tech 8.1 amp. So once his amp is done I will start taking amps again. Ill post pics of the progress on his amp. Its a very big amp lol!

Anyone that sends me an amp without my knowledge will have thier amp sent back.

Next in line to send me an amp is pho4metay.
Very interested to see ya work out the bugs on that one. Only a few were made. I might have another one for you to work on if ya are legit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Ok, is this worth fixing? Or should I toss it in the river? Orion HP-2800.... If cost of repairs and everything gets up at a certain price range, I'm better off just buying a new amp.

Pics

photo19.jpg

photo18.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo16.jpg

Ok, it was in my wife's car for a couple of years then all of the sudden it went into protection and blew both 30a fuses. Nothing had changed at all in the install. I replaced the fuses and it was fine for a month, then got smoked out, with out blowing the fuses.

Hmm I don't know. I will say this though. The fuses blew one month, 1 month later the amp is shot, a month after that I had to replace the battery because it was dead as hell. Now, sometime in that time frame, I took the alt out to change out the water pump. Im quite positive I hooked everything back up right, because it's pretty simple really (but don't tell Bassin Brandon that). Maybe there's a slight chance the alt went ape shit after that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.