Car Amp Repairs

Good stuff man! It looks like you know what you are doing and have a nice setup. There is a huge need for amp repair techs, so be cautious as to how you start doing this. Last "good" guy that was doing repairs for a very reasonable price stopped reparing amps completely and sent them all back because everyone that wanted their stuff repaired and weren't in "no hurry", but became impatient and wanted stuff done now.

Trust me you will get tons of inquiries and check out carstereoclassifieds.org they have no "fees" like all the other forums.

Just to update you guys on my transaction so far on my Xtant: I shipped 9/2 and he received 9/6. He said he should have it figured out by weeks end, and i heard from him this last weekend that he was still testing/diagnosing it. Just waiting for news on the total damage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Shorted out transistors, bad solder connections. It depends maybe the power supply is burned out and the unit is going into protection which stops the amp from killing its self and ruining your speakers.

hey i have a rockford t1000bd amp. how much would it cost to fix? it starts up and blows my fuses.. no sound nothing.. just the light turns on.. then amp blows the fuse.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

well whats a broad guess?? lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.