Cap question...again..sorry guys!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

articchik
10+ year member

okay...i have two questions...a. Which one is better? (I know one of ya'll said that name didn't matter..but still), and the second guestion is will i need to get any accessories..like an endcap? WIll he need anything else? Where is a good place to get this stuff? I want to make sure that he has everything that he needs. Thnx for all your help!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Ok, here's what I would want my girl to get. Since I have Precision Power amps I would want a Precision Power cap. That would be cute because it would mean she pays attention. So if I were you I would go with a Rockford Fosgate cap, 1 Farad. Shouldn't matter if its 16v or 20v. Then offer to pay for all wires and such to fire the thing up.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I've never used a cap myself so I'm not exactly sure what you would need. An altenator upgrade is far superior to a cap anyways. But do your thing.

Try this:

http://www.cbrstereo.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.