Cant post new threads?

I was trying to start a new thread in the Sundown Forum when this first happened. I was trying to list my amp specs (1x800rms@2), and I kept getting the error. I removed the "@" symbol and replaced it with "at", and it posted.

Try it out. Maybe you'll get similar results.

I am still having this issue. Is it possibly due to my post count?
I went in and approved your thread. Yes, new members with 0 posts are put under the microscope with the spam filter. Unfortunately it has to be this way to help kick out the spam bots.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Twist both grounds together. Good call on checking power with a multimeter. I assume you have pulled out and re-inserted the fuses, so as a quick...
Ive never seen this amplifier before. Can you take a pick of the back? Interesting amplifier.
problem was the LOC burnt out when I had touched cables. got a new LOC and now all is working. have to get the gain right, lights flickering with...
We still need to know what amp is having the issue, make and model. Some mono amps only have 1 preamp input and the other is a output.
This $100 over your budget but it checks every other box https://stereointegrity.com/product/bm-11/

About this thread

st0n3r

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
st0n3r
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from