Cant post new threads?

st0n3r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So for some reason all weekend long ive not been able to make any threads. I keep being told my thread needs to be reviewed and approved?

What gives? I really dont want to thread jack someone else //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Still am unable to start a thread? Everything i try to start outside of this subforum just goes to needing a mod's approval which never happens? Are the mods on vacation or what gives?

Yes, using links to some products i was going to buy and wanted to ensure they would work properly. Should i delete the links and only use the product/model # ?

I too have this problem.. Frusterating

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Trying to post a couple times here to see if it fixes it.. Sorry for two replies!

We're aware of this. For some unknown reason the spam catcher is flagging random posts. Were in the process of going in and manually approving moderated posts until they resolve the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.