Can't find a decent mini amp for the life of me..

Zed Mikro looks pretty small. Should be able to fit it in a 1/2 DIN size space by the looks of the pictures. Will be a bit spendy but certainly will be high efficiency and high SQ.

a american bass 1880 will fit in glove box.... 900w @ 1ohm... and does rated...

VFL_1880_1D_%5Bback%5D.jpg

now for my real world comparison... its the size of a dvd case...

a american bass 1880 will fit in glove box.... 900w @ 1ohm... and does rated...
VFL_1880_1D_%5Bback%5D.jpg

now for my real world comparison... its the size of a dvd case...
that looks really nice but I cant find any specs??? will it push 4 speakers at 100w rms? I think it was you that recommended those Z v4 18s? I bought 2 of them theyre gorgeous I just need something that's gonna push my speakers loud enough so I can hear my mids and highs.

We need more information. We can assume the vehicle you mean and the number of channels, but we could also be very wrong.
2001 jeep Cherokee sport without infinity system need a 4 channel amp would like it to be hidden but I guess it don't have to be

We need more information. We can assume the vehicle you mean and the number of channels, but we could also be very wrong.
2001 jeep Cherokee sport without infinity system need a 4 channel amp would like it to be hidden but I guess it don't have to be

I've been doing the same research and i've so far found these... the alpine ktp-445u and the clarion xc1410 and the rockford pbr330x2 the xc1410 is good if you have 2 ohm speakers.. other then that i would do the rockford.. all have specs to have behind the HU... or at least under the kick panel or any place behind the dash easily.. only think i'm not sure about is the airflow they need to operate..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.