cant feel my bass??

I would run the sa10 in a ported box tuned properly. And save some doe till u can sale the e10 and buy another SA. The box requirements are "almost" the same for the e series and SA series but that "almost" is the difference between good and bad.

I have run both the e series 15" and SA series 15" and as far as subjective listening at lower power levels say 400-500 watts per sub I could not tell the difference between them. The difference is that the SA's are damm near indestructible under 1000 watts rms and the e series got stinky at the same wattage really quick.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Man. We all have had our share of good and bad on here. Ive deff. had my share for sure.. LOL. It all works out in the long run. Excellent to hear...
Twist both grounds together. Good call on checking power with a multimeter. I assume you have pulled out and re-inserted the fuses, so as a quick...
Ive never seen this amplifier before. Can you take a pick of the back? Interesting amplifier.
problem was the LOC burnt out when I had touched cables. got a new LOC and now all is working. have to get the gain right, lights flickering with...
We still need to know what amp is having the issue, make and model. Some mono amps only have 1 preamp input and the other is a output.

About this thread

dlg3413

10+ year member
dlg3413
Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from