2003 VW Jetta TDI build ground up

Participant count
  • Participant list

bj5593

ok so iv been a long time reader of the fourms and frankly iv hit a brick wall im doing a build in the jetta basicly everything is stock i just would like to get some input for door speakers they are 6.5 compnets but idk what brand to go with i want something that will sound clean also a 4ch amp to go with it then what double din head unit should i go video or no ... then the bass im no sure exactly what to go with i had a type r 15 in my 4runner but thats gone and i want something that hits hard than that theres really no budget but i dont want to spend a 1000 buck on a 4ch amp if ya feel me so probally stay within 2k price range over all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.