cant decide on front components

for 100$ bucks everything sounds horrible
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

the more you pay, the better you THINK it will sound

im leaning towards the PG's because of the hype and cheap pricing, but if spending an extra 50 bucks on another more expensive brand can really make a difference,then im willing to shed out the extra bucks

polk momos i have a pair and they have some great midbass on 125-150rms per side and get loud for the money and are a nice smooth sound set of comps

Don't get those Infinity. They lack mid bass. It doesn't sound right to me for good SQ. I have the Infinity Perfect 6.1 and I'm very disappointed, but I'm also comparing them to stuff out of your price range. I just ordered 2 RSD sets. I sure they will beat those Reference easy. If I don't like the RSD's, I'll be saving up for something better in the $250-$300 range. If you have ever heard a real good set of components you'd never let the word Infinity come to mind. I just got them because I got them for $100 greenbacks and was trying to see if they lived up to the reviews, but I've also heard the Kappa's and Reference. You need to them listen for yourself. You might not hear a difference in sound. I've listened to Focal and Infinity side by side and the guy standing beside me liked the Infinity better, even though they lost by a long shot.

well i pulled out my 6x9s out the closet and powered them up and realized theat one of the speakers are blown. im am now going with the PG's because of price and now i need another set of 6x9's. this blows

Don't buy back speakers... From what I hear, they are not worth it and it sounds better without.

Get the Pioneers. I just purchased them so if you wait a few days, I'll give you the results.

i just ordered the PG's. im gonna install them first and see how it sounds before i consider buying rear 6x9's, if they sound good then im just gonna use the money i have left to get a sub

i just ordered the PG's. im gonna install them first and see how it sounds before i consider buying rear 6x9's, if they sound good then im just gonna use the money i have left to get a sub
You really don't need real fill anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it to be honest.

Those PG's are a nice budget setup. I have them and like them. I also like those Pioneers as well though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.