Can you guys tell me what you think of this stuff im gonna install

Participant count
  • Participant list

HyundaiGuy
10+ year member

Philly
So i have a 2010 hyundai elantra touring like i said in a different post just looking for some stuff to make it sound good and look good so i was surfing and found a few things so far tell me what you guys think .

Clarion vz509 in dash flip out TV (only thing bothering me is the 2v preouts)Clarion VZ509 DVD receiver - Features & Specs at Crutchfield.com

Alpine type X 10 in Subwoofer Alpine SWX-1043D Type-X 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils at Crutchfield Signature

Alpine MRP-M1000 AMP Alpine MRP-M1000 Mono subwoofer amplifier 1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms at Crutchfield.com

Still debating on the highs and an amp for them but i know for sure im gonna go with some kind of component system for front then probably just 6 1/2's for back doors.

Sorry that was just the quickest place to grab links from i found almost everything on there almost 100 dollars cheaper hehe

i had a single mb quart 10 in my tiburon when i first put a system in it, it was only running 600 watts and it did what i needed at the time

it since became too little, so just know you may eventually upgrade, so bigger than necessary power wire may be a good thing to consider to make future upgrades easier

yeah i figure if its not enough i add another one of those 10's with another amp and push 2 of them should be pretty good. When i got my first car i was really into MA audio when i was 16 and i loved 5 10's in the trunk of a 90 cougar but i havent been able to find any subs like those older models.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.