Can you adjust all EQ settings on a CDA-9825?

Participant count
  • Participant list

spankey

PA
I have a question that I hope others might be able to help me with? I have an ALPINE CDA-9825. I love this head unit as I think Alpine makes some of the best audio equipment out there on the market. The unit is in my 96 Grand Cheroke and I am currently running 4 SPS-17C2 's. Great speakers for a low cost. I run my IPOD thru the Alpine interface as well.

My question is this, is there a way to adjust all the EQ settings on the reciever? When I try to say adjust them I can only choose one Bass setting and one Treble setting. Right now I am running Bass-200 and the treble is at 10K? There are others

BASS

Treble

Can you somehow adjust all of these settings like normal Equalizers to be able to utilize all frequencies?? Or are you only stuck with using two at one time?? I can't seem to figure out how to set them? Can anyone offer me some help or insight as to what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks for your help and assistance!

Have a great 4th of July!

Spankey!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.