Can this amp power them?

Participant count
  • Participant list
looking at the specifications that amp should both sets of speakers just fine. The only thing I see is that the first set is rated at 85 watts rms at 4 ohms and the amp puts out 75 watts rms at 4 ohms. I don't think that would be an issue for you at all though. Good choice in speakers and amp though! Get yourself a great amp kit to go with it!!

looking at the specifications that amp should both sets of speakers just fine. The only thing I see is that the first set is rated at 85 watts rms at 4 ohms and the amp puts out 75 watts rms at 4 ohms. I don't think that would be an issue for you at all though. Good choice in speakers and amp though! Get yourself a great amp kit to go with it!!
Thank you so much! Glad the amp made the qualifications. But I did tweak it a few though at last minute before ordering.

I replaced the rear with the C3-650, I wanted a good front stage.

Learning in process:D

It's all good! We all start somewhere! I've been into car audio for over 10 years and literally put in my first set of MB Quart component speakers last month....I steared away from them because I didn't understand them for the longest time. Not to bad though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.