Can somebody please help me!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Corsica
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I have talked to a few of you already about this, but I shall post again!!! I am 17 now and just got another car. I need some other stuff. The only problem is a lack of cash. At the moment all I have is a Kenwood 25X2 tape deck, a JVC 50+50 and 20+20 amp. They both work really well with my cheap speakers. For

"subs" I ahve an old 6.5 inch Rockfor Fosgate and a 6.5 Panasonic in my boxes.

I just have no money except gas money and money to pay off the Girlsfriends X-mas gift. Would anybody be willing to give me or sell some of their old or dead equioment? Either myself or my "dad" can prolly fix it so its not a problem to get broken stuff. If anyone can help me please leave a post here or email me at BobCatKD@Aol.com or Godsmack@caraudio.com. I'd really appriciate anything people can get me.

Go to a local Circuit CIty they have the cheapest car audio.

Get some JBL 12's for 20 a piece.

Soundsl like you need a good amp.

So you need to save a little more cash to get this and get it at Circuit City.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.