Can my car handle this?

You dont have to say that like I'm a dumb ***. I know a lot about car audio now days. I've never used a capacitor so I dont know jack about them. I've just heard they help cut down on the draw from battery
Well then you don't know a lot about car audio, why regurgitate false info?

Well then you don't know a lot about car audio, why regurgitate false info?
Just because I don't know anything about a capacitor dont mean I dont know a lot about car audio dip **** I've had a 300 amp alt on my car every since I got a system so I've never even concidered getting one jacka$$

orly.jpg

I wouldn't waste money on a capacitor anyways so no worries. I just bought the car and had to replace the brake line and still gotta do the rotors on the front so probably going to be a build in progress kinda thing when i have money. I just bought a sony gs500r headunit and kicker 4x6's for doors and 6x9's for back. So ill have time to research and figure out what i want to do.

I wouldn't waste money on a capacitor anyways so no worries. I just bought the car and had to replace the brake line and still gotta do the rotors on the front so probably going to be a build in progress kinda thing when i have money. I just bought a sony gs500r headunit and kicker 4x6's for doors and 6x9's for back. So ill have time to research and figure out what i want to do.
If you can I highly recommend not getting that HU and try the clarion cz702. Better quality, 5v preouts, 3 way active capable, etc..

EDIT: I see the sony also has 5v, ignore my last comment unless you ever plan on going active.

Yeh you'll get it all figured it out dont take long to learn about all this stuff. Just dont go cranking sub control and bass setting all the way up on the head unit otherwise your gunna drown out you vocals or starve your components of power n cause them to distort.

Yeh you'll get it all figured it out dont take long to learn about all this stuff. Just dont go cranking sub control and bass setting all the way up on the head unit otherwise your gunna drown out you vocals or starve your components of power n cause them to distort.
What about my 9887 where the sub level has to be all the way up to get 4v preout voltage?

PLEASE, don't listen to this person, just know your equipment. Come on here and post up what your looking at and you'll get pointed in the right direction(most of the time).

What about my 9887 where the sub level has to be all the way up to get 4v preout voltage?
PLEASE, don't listen to this person, just know your equipment. Come on here and post up what your looking at and you'll get pointed in the right direction(most of the time).
Why dont you get off my **** ******. Since you like bein on **** so much mabe you should hang out in a gay bar. If you know as much as you think you do ***** then you would know what I'm talking about. And learn to read I said sub and bass if he cranks them both up all the way its gunna draw all the power to the subs. Wow your fuccin dumb. Your just another piece of **** who comes on here trying to prove everybody else wrong even when they're right just because you aint man enough to admit when your wrong

If you can I highly recommend not getting that HU and try the clarion cz702. Better quality, 5v preouts, 3 way active capable, etc..
EDIT: I see the sony also has 5v, ignore my last comment unless you ever plan on going active.
Yea i bought it cause it had a 5v, 3 sets of pre amp outputs, and i have a sony in my mustang and i like there style and features i guess cause im familiar with them lol. Plus is wasn't expensive. But i appreciate your guy's input! One more question what kind of battery do you recommend for under my hood if i just use that for the time being. I live in ohio so it's gotta be able to start my car in the cold.

Yea i bought it cause it had a 5v, 3 sets of pre amp outputs, and i have a sony in my mustang and i like there style and features i guess cause im familiar with them lol. Plus is wasn't expensive. But i appreciate your guy's input! One more question what kind of battery do you recommend for under my hood if i just use that for the time being. I live in ohio so it's gotta be able to start my car in the cold.
Not sure about your car but my blazer takes a group 34 up front. AGMs are preferred for audio but not required.

Why dont you get off my **** ******. Since you like bein on **** so much mabe you should hang out in a gay bar. If you know as much as you think you do ***** then you would know what I'm talking about. And learn to read I said sub and bass if he cranks them both up all the way its gunna draw all the power to the subs. Wow your fuccin dumb. Your just another piece of **** who comes on here trying to prove everybody else wrong even when they're right just because you aint man enough to admit when your wrong
Do you even literature??

You know what forget it. I'm not going to argue with you. I guess that mouth of yours got that head of yours beat on to much. Mabey that explains why your so stupid and immature.
I can't imagine being as angry as you are over the internet..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boomstang99

Boomstang99
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Lowflyin