CAN I WIRE 4{4OHM SVC} 6x9'S ON A 2CH AMP TO GET 2OHM STEREO? IF SO HOW?

if u wire 2 4 ohm voice coils in parallel, you will give a 2 ohm load to the amp.

why do you want to do this? internals generally sound the best in 4 ohms because lower resistance reduces dampening factor (basically how well it controls the speaker) and for internals that is very important

I REALLY DO NOT WANA DO THIS AT ALL! BUT MY INSURANCE COMPANY SAID THEY COLDNT GET ME A 4CH AMP CUZ TEY ALREADY SHIPPED THIS 1, IM GOING TO SEL IT AFTER I GET IT ANDGETNICETTLE4CH AMP,I JUST NEED SOMETHING SO I CAN HEAR MY MIDS AND HIGHS FOR NOW,WITHOUT A AMP IT WOULD BE AL BASS AND I DONT WANT THAT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.