Can I put a system together with this budget?

Id grab the Eclipse SC6500's for $125 on eBay, a Cache COE6 6 channel LOC for $75 on eBay, a 4AWG amp kit, a Jensen KA5 on eBay for $150, and something like a Dayton HO10 in a sealed box.
He will have a great sounding system for relatively cheap.
Will that amp really put out enough power? I checked out the componenets on ebay, they were display models should that sketch me out?

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

You can find some Old school Used amps that Are SQ/SQL oriented for your Front stage pretty Cheapies,and very Under rated power/Clean.Most 5 ch amps are Very Expensive, as where you can look to find a decent 2ch,for front stage, and a 2ch to bridge mono @2ohms on a single DVC4 ohm 8/10/12,or a 4 ch to run in 3 ch mode even,and more than likely will save you some money there for power.I dont think we have heard just as to What Vehicle this is going in as well may help with Speaker suggestions.
its a subaru legacy so its 6.5's in the front with a 1 inch tweeter in the door aswell

Will that amp really put out enough power? I checked out the componenets on ebay, they were display models should that sketch me out? 

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

its a subaru legacy so its 6.5's in the front with a 1 inch tweeter in the door aswell
That Jensen is old school. You dont need to toss more than an under rated 50wrms at those comps. In my Caliber I run mine off of HU power or an Alpine KTP445 power pack which is rated at 45wrms per side.

That Jensen is old school. You dont need to toss more than an under rated 50wrms at those comps. In my Caliber I run mine off of HU power or an Alpine KTP445 power pack which is rated at 45wrms per side.
thanks for the advice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.