can i put 22's on a buick..........

You probably could but its more than likely going to rub. I was the shop yesterday and some guy came by with a crown vic on 22"s and he could barely turn a little more than 1/4th and that was with low pros too.

okay thanks im going with 20's dubs lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and ima higher it by tighting the springs.

Show8.JPG

Regal GS on 20's

when u start putting 22s on car that are before 2000 then u will do some major mods. Some guys go the cheap route and just raise the car til it does not rub. BUt the real was to do is you will have to shave, add spacers, and relocate some things

I wouldn't say "spacers" are the real way to do it....finding the right offset is the way to do it.

...and we have a winner!

Get the correct offset, and the right tire size, and yes, they will work.

Ok, that's where i have to stop you. Lifting cars to fit bigger rims is ridiculous. Sorry man, but that's the thing that i hate seeing.

You can fit 22s in there right now with some skinny as profile tires and the right offset/width

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.