dvd player model

Participant count
  • Participant list

rocky 59
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
St louis, mo
okay i want to have a screen and a dvd player in my truck. i have a deck for all of my music needs but it doesnt play dvds or control my sat. raido. so my question is what brand is good for the money to play dvds and my sat. radio on?? i dont care about brand cause its gonna do nothing but play dvds and control my sat. on. thanks for your help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would recommend to get on F.Book @ Old School Stereo and run a Want To Buy thread there. Im sure someone is hoarding one, maybe even a BNIB one...
Is there a BT, USB or other AUX option? May be time to convert your CDs to a solid sate option and use it until you replace the init altogether.
you did. https://www.caraudio.com/threads/double-din-cd-player-with-screen-mirroring-a-link-android-auto-budget.614240/#post-8864499 OP:
AGAIN sonic does the same install stuff for free as well! Get a head unit with 4v preouts and 6 rca preouts as well they will be setup as front...

About this thread

rocky 59

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
rocky 59
St louis, mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date