Can I️ feed my amps with rca outs on a Bluetooth device?

Participant count
  • Participant list

HardcoreBob

Senior VIP Member
Dallas
I’m still running into all kinds of issues retaining my stock HU and while supplying my amps with preouts...

(I️ have a RF DSR1 to solve my issue, but no firmware yet for my vehicle)

My question is, can I️ get good quality sound using my tablet as a HU through Bluetooth connectivity...

The blue tooth device would have one set of RCA outs, that I️ could feed my DSR for good sound right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m still running into all kinds of issues retaining my stock HU and while supplying my amps with preouts...
(I️ have a RF DSR1 to solve my issue, but no firmware yet for my vehicle)

My question is, can I️ get good quality sound using my tablet as a HU through Bluetooth connectivity...

The blue tooth device would have one set of RCA outs, that I️ could feed my DSR for good sound right?

It's probably going to sound better than a mess of a signal from an improperly interfaced stock system.

It's probably going to sound better than a mess of a signal from an improperly interfaced stock system.
My only other option -at the time-is splicing RCA jacks to speaker wires pre-factory DSP...

(My two better options are the DSR/maestro combo, but they haven’t released firmaware for my vehicle yet, or a pac amp pro device that I️ can’t find the one for my vehicle in stock anywhere, both those options are plug and play...)

I️ was hoping I️ could get a good signal from the Bluetooth set up temporarily, but if it’s no better than splicing on the RCAs I️ would just use them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.