Can anyone tell me it's worth?

Getting ready to break out the multi-tester and check the ohms on it. That should tell me a little more.
You didn't check the coils/overall sub at time of sale? Big mistake dude....but you may luck out. This is how scams are. And people lie just to sell.

QVC is a new term to me, plz explain about them in general ie: pros/cons, why they are so rare, and what does having 4 coils actually do for you wiring wise?
I saw a guy back in 2000 running 4 vr2000d's to 2 crossfire 15 qc's... in a Celica Gt... that thing was loud!.. just sayin'... I guess it opens up your flexibility matching impedance to amps... I remember those Juggernauts too... they can command a good price to someone who wants them

Got it man.

Hate it when companies list it as a 2500 watt sub but that's for "burst" power....same thing as peak. In reality it's 1000rms. That 15 might be more, dunno.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Everything is in the pic. It's hard to find anything on them.
Ya...got tired of looking/searching lol. Gave up. It's kinda old/discontinued I wish SS had a archive section like some companies do.

What "killed" quad coils was restrictions on "number of conductors" in DB Drag.

A bit of an obsolete restriction these days with the power level of amps. Still on the rule books so be mindful if you want to compete.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.