Can anyone tell me it's worth?

Yes I did a little reading after I posted that and seems to be the only reason for QVC is to use competitively because you can either run multiple amps to the single sub providing it can take multi amp power or to be able to run down around 1/4 ohm... But if your getting down like that you probably aren't using anything that's stock. I seen some amps that were beefed up with larger wires better MOSFETs and some other things I n some videos so I can only imagine to type of bass that comes outta something like that... 15k @ .25 ohm to 2 QVC 15"s... Wowzer!

I paid $100 for it. I figured couldn't go wrong for that. I'm sure if I put it in eBay someone will be salivating over it.
Mmmm...maybe/maybe not. To the right person tho, it would benefit them for someones needs but like I said, just more complex wiring vs. DVC subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.