Can an amp be blown by 21 volts?

Hell $hitt happens to all of us.I was raging and upset the other day when I couldnt find my keys..Ended up finding them hooked to my belt loop:sneaky:
Better than locking them inside the vehicle //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'm sure a few of us have done that.

Better than locking them inside the vehicle //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
From necessity I'm a pro at breaking into vehicles.

LOL..LOTS..wood wedges..Got to love em,and plier handles:santa:

FWIW - v regs do fail, and high voltage is often the result.

I was driving one of my old cars like I stole it one time...at high rpm the dash lights suddenly got extremely bright. I checked the voltage when I got home and it was ~17v at idle.

Fearing burning up my computer, battery, and every other electrical component in the car I replaced the alt asap. Problem solved.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.