Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Not to mention I literally built everything myself I wired everything myself I reconed the subs myself I built the Box the trim panels myself everything I did myself I didn't need nobody to help me build the box I build the Box inside the car by my-****-self.people like you are motivation to people like me.
I’ve built more Walls then you. I hardly post anything on the interest because of people like you. Your not god. Honestly everyone on here thinks your a joke. Now is your time to prove EVERYONE WRONG..

you said u can do 155db+ 20-60hz easy... WE ARE WAITING

I giggle at you sir but hope you rise to the challenge!
He hasn’t even broke a 150 and he’s trying to call u out now and your 160+ lmao //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I’m dying over here

South-Park-I-have-no-idea-whats-going-on-right-now-meme-300x300.jpg

Cliff notes

Dlcktaker thinks his Bpillar can beat my cpillar

I posted my scores

158.6 window down on dash crossfire 8k

156.8 sealed dash vital power 7k

Dlcktaker taker hasn’t posted any scores

Now he thinks he can beat Chris //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Dlcktaker said his build will do 155+ from 20-60hz because he’s a professional enclosure builder.

Now we are waiting for him to post his scores

Cliff notes
Dlcktaker thinks his Bpillar can beat my cpillar

I posted my scores

158.6 window down on dash crossfire 8k

156.8 sealed dash vital power 7k

Dlcktaker taker hasn’t posted any scores

Now he thinks he can beat Chris //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Dlcktaker said his build will do 155+ from 20-60hz because he’s a professional enclosure builder.

Now we are waiting for him to post his scores
Quote me where I said anything about 20 to 60.

Once the car is done you can NEVER run your mouth again. I'm gonna stright post the score everytime.

When you go to a show and get an official score I'll take your word for it.

I’ve built more Walls then you. I hardly post anything on the interest because of people like you. Your not god. Honestly everyone on here thinks your a joke. Now is your time to prove EVERYONE WRONG.. you said u can do 155db+ 20-60hz easy... WE ARE WAITING
You will not find anywhere that I said 20 to 60. I'll bet 100 bucks you can't quote me on that.

Second I told you I'd give you a db. You have twice the cone area and more power.

I’ve built more Walls then you. I hardly post anything on the interest because of people like you. Your not god. Honestly everyone on here thinks your a joke. Now is your time to prove EVERYONE WRONG.. you said u can do 155db+ 20-60hz easy... WE ARE WAITING
Dude I was building walls at 15 years old. Kmsl

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.