Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Yep. He beat your 147. You lose son. Not only are you too much of a ***** too pay the man but your too much of a ***** to even admit it. Punk ass.
That’s what I’m saying. He called me out knowning my score, he lost after we bet $500... now he won’t pay up

Just saying 147 is fairly common with 1 15 and 3-4K

It’s not like that is a boastful score when competing

So far who has bet what and to what score?

Paper keeps saying he has to beat hm’s 155 or hm has to post up a current certified score but it doesn’t seem like hm knows that’s what it is....

Just saying 147 is fairly common with 1 15 and 3-4K It’s not like that is a boastful score when competing

Paper keeps saying he has to beat hm’s 155 or hm has to post up a current certified score but it doesn’t seem like hm knows that’s what it is....
Papermaker bet Hertz Mafia $500 that he couldnt beat his score. HM beat it

Slo bet PaperMaker $10K to beat his score and he just dodges after talking 44 pages of BS.

Did hm post up a new score

I’ve just seen his 158.6 and I thought that was the benchmark

But I also never saw a real yes put up money and paper still doesn’t have a score

So does he really lose if he doesn’t put one up on the 10th?

Did hm post up a new scoreI’ve just seen his 158.6 and I thought that was the benchmark

But I also never saw a real yes put up money and paper still doesn’t have a score

PM said he would go to the show to get a score and never showed up. Thats the same thing as backing out.

Just saying 147 is fairly common with 1 15 and 3-4K It’s not like that is a boastful score when competing

He knew what my score was before he made this thread.

id like to see a video or something man. seriously. i don't mid trolling but i really like to see other installs.

Out of a trunk makes it a bit better, "outlaw" metering sort of negates that though. 1.5dB seems pretty average for what people gain outlaw vs sealed at the dash... give or take depending on the vehicle.

I'd be down to borrow a meter for like 2 weeks and pay postage, not sure how much I need it though since I'm content with the output I'm getting. Can't really move the box around lol

Did hm post up a new scoreI’ve just seen his 158.6 and I thought that was the benchmark

I told him. Certified rum. Not a pic of some score. I'll be impressed if he does a 155 at a show. I'm not taking anything from him. It would be interesting if he wasn't sour.

I actually meter better in the drivers side kick car at idle. The dash sealed up was 2db down..
Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think "outlaw" forces you to meter with a door/window open if it doesn't help your score. If you're implying that you could have had 149 and change sealed up but opted for a lower number for the sake of opening a door/window that doesn't say a lot for you.

I'd be down to borrow a meter for like 2 weeks and pay postage, not sure how much I need it though since I'm content with the output I'm getting. Can't really move the box around lol
The caveat being I hope to do some work on my own build this summer. Hit me up and if I haven't got a show to go to or free time for working on my own build you're welcome to borrow it. Notice OP didn't even touch my offer to borrow a meter for essentially 14.20$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.