Calling all Memphis Car Audio owners

Participant count
  • Participant list

mikieson

I need help. I have been on several forums asking for help but I just cant seem to get anywhere.

I just got a "discontinued" M3MOJO15 dvc sub. A friend of mine bought it new a year or so ago and never even used it...So I got it really cheap. He doesnt have the spec sheet that came with it and the specs on the M.A website just isnt helping much.

All I need is a square, or taller rectangle box with the EXACT dimensions and the EXACT port size and number of ports. Thats all...Nothing more nothing less. But for some reason I keep getting the run around.

Im using 3" pvc for the port or ports cause I already have some laying around. So please...someone...help me out and I will be ever so greatfull.......Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.