Callin out Moller

what i have a problem with is bringing family into it. attack someone personally but say something about his sisters or mom or whoever and put them on blast on the internet is the lowest type of scumbag you can be PERIOD
We'll. I didn't post pictures of the man or family. I do take digs at scammers

he told me the pics were fine. ill delete them for everyone to chill out. scamming is wrong and he is gone period. you guys im getting off here for a little while dont go anywhere im having a blast

ok ill beat your sisters up. if youre new here then sit back and watch or use the search button. dont bother me. i wont spend all day arguing with newbs. you scam someone then it is open season on whatever info we all find. i was sent his personal info to my PM box from long time members. i dont look up anythign myself idiot. this is how the entire forum is. we stick together as the older group. dont like it then go to caco where scammers will be safe.
just adding to how immature you are

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

and i can respect that

It's all good guys. I'm not here to attack on a personal level. If anyone on here got scammed I would back you also. If I acting immature I am sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Not in my nature.

It's all good guys. I'm not here to attack on a personal level. If anyone on here got scammed I would back you also. If I acting immature I am sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Not in my nature.
ha ha just sent vibe a message saying the exact same thing. you're good here. only the tougher members survive anyways. this place was a lot more fun a few years back but most have moved on and are just FB friends and share or sell stuff between them

You have to be very very good. You have to remember Verizon AT&T & other companies pay people big money for people who do things like that. Just like on Facebook when you send a message to someone, they can pull your IP address up and play games. Most don't know that. Ever get the spam messages. That's what they want a reply.
They text spammers that spam via Email to text. Create a long enough trail of blank spam accounts through VPNs and firewalls it wouldn't be worth the effort. But like I said, its not worth the effort on the spammers' part.

First of all he didnt state that Paypal fees were supposed to be included until after the deal. Second its against the Paypal terms of service to ask for such fees and its not on the buyer to pay them.

First of all he didnt state that Paypal fees were supposed to be included until after the deal. Second its against the Paypal terms of service to ask for such fees and its not on the buyer to pay them.

I texted him and told him that also. I doubt he would be an issue in the future but you guys are in charge and I stand behind your decision. I think both parties were at fault. One didnt have the money and the other wanted to keep the deposit because of it. I myself would not have refunded the pp fees if the buyer backed out or couldnt get all the money. That is fair in my opinion.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

To be clear I would not have kept the entire deposit just the fees.

f*** scammers i hate em!!!
Im doing business with Moller right now. I am in the process of getting a DC level 6 from him. Its half paid hes waiting on a recone and ill pay the rest when its ready to ship. He seems like a really nice guy called me personally to explain what happened in the past. Worst comes to worst I go through PayPal. I think hes trying to do right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Timmy13091

10+ year member
Team DC
Timmy13091
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies