Callin out Moller

Oh and to top the cake. I got messaged by a Mod telling me he hopes Im not doing buisness with Moler because hes been banned from other sites. If someone is sketchy enough for a Mod to personally warn me and tell me he hopes I didnt send money to someone. That someone should be banned. LOL This is a privilege to post items on here not a right. The owners of the site should have like a 0 tolerance policy. If someone even has a bad rep were multiple people have doubts it should be a ban. But I still dont think Moler should be banned like that. Its like a Judge calling back someone after a year not guilty case and wants to say hes guilty and send him to jail LOL
That someone is banned by me.

Yea I read they were charging him for his premium account. If hes a premium member and gets banned he shouldnt be getting charged for the membership. So they should have refunded him or something not let him back in. Once again makes no sense at all. I know when something smells fishy. The site makes a mistake and lets a scammer back in with full access. I know you cant ban people so its not up to you but im done talking about it. Im gonna keep going through with the deal. If he doesnt come through ill go through paypal. Im already deep in it lol
Read the ToS. If you pay for a premium membership and you get banned its your fault for not following rules. Just because you pay doesnt mean you are exempt. It says right on the page you sign up for and you have to agree to the ToS before you can pay.

Read the ToS. If you pay for a premium membership and you get banned its your fault for not following rules. Just because you pay doesnt mean you are exempt. It says right on the page you sign up for and you have to agree to the ToS before you can pay.
I understand that but why did he get to come back if he was already banned once for TOS violations.

That someone is banned by me.
What TOS did Moller break to be banned? By allowing him back I would say hes free and clear and anything that happened before the ban cannot be used against him. Since February when he was allowed back in has Moller broke any TOS?

I understand that but why did he get to come back if he was already banned once for TOS violations.
The admin let him back. Mods have no capability to unban a banned user.

What TOS did Moller break to be banned? By allowing him back I would say hes free and clear and anything that happened before the ban cannot be used against him. Since February when he was allowed back in has Moller broke any TOS?
He ripped multiple people off here and on other sites. Hes banned. Hes a scammer.

The admin let him back. Mods have no capability to unban a banned user.

He ripped multiple people off here and on other sites. Hes banned. Hes a scammer.
im so glad youre still here on this site!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Timmy13091

10+ year member
Team DC
Timmy13091
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies