Callin out Moller

My my. Look at the family photo. Hmmmm what can ya say now ? Little punk boy
look at sisters...cant tell me they dont look like they all take it in the face....now i need his school info

phone number (859) 583-9006 you better keep good on your word and mail that 3k amp that was bought from you
Oh my. I see text bombs coming in your near future lol. 10k at a time

look at sisters...cant tell me they dont look like they all take it in the face....now i need his school info
See this is why people should be honest. If I was dude I would just refund or ship the amp. Mike your crazy guy lol to funny.

See this is why people should be honest. If I was dude I would just refund or ship the amp. Mike your crazy guy lol to funny.
i find all the scammer here when im active on the forum. ask around i call them out and always right. i dont play that crap. for my next trick im going to scam a scammer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif lmao

Started School at Eastern Kentucky University2013

College — Law Enforcement MOLLER1129....bet them hearing he stole money and frauds ppl off this site would cause some issues...
Indeed. He can be thrown out of school for stuff like this.

he refunded phatboi in full. he has done nothing wrong at this point as im concerned. they were both wrong and phat should not have tried to buy something without the money in hand first. newbs being newbs.

Wow, so even though he tried to extort more money from me and was going to keep my $50, just cause he did finally send it back, only after I told him I was going to file a paypal claim and blast him on the forum, he did nothing wrong?

Still a scammer in my book. If he took a deposit to hold an item and then wanted more for it after the fact thats a scammer. Who cares if he paid it back, its still a low life thing to do and he has done plenty wrong. Not sure how you could claim he hasn't done anything wrong michaellane. Would you make a deal with him at this point in a normal i pay you ship fashion? You would probably at least want him to ship first, which means you don't trust him....

Still a scammer in my book. If he took a deposit to hold an item and then wanted more for it after the fact thats a scammer. Who cares if he paid it back, its still a low life thing to do and he has done plenty wrong. Not sure how you could claim he hasn't done anything wrong michaellane. Would you make a deal with him at this point in a normal i pay you ship fashion? You would probably at least want him to ship first, which means you don't trust him....
sure he would ship first with me but if i gave u cash to hold an item i would tell you if i dont have the rest by such and such date then keep the deposit thats how it works man and you know it. both are newbs and id make them BOTH ship first to me. you already know this playa

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

uggghhhh i missed all you guys lmao

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Timmy13091

10+ year member
Team DC
Timmy13091
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied