Callin out Moller

Well he hasnt posted anything ...not that anybody will deal with him unless they are a newb ..too many things on diff sites ..so go luck for those that deal with him
Well he posted right after you in one of my WTB posts. Then Timmy posted right under him who started this thread.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-buy-wtb-car-audio/602274-big-18-dual-1-a.html

I am not a newb when it comes to car audio but I am new on here kinda. Only bought a few things with no problems. Like I said I think hes gonna do right. Seems like a good guy. I guess you guys should be happy Im buying the 18 from him because now you can have someone where everything went fine hopefully. A level 6 motor isnt something that comes across here everyday or month maybe even year. Something iv wanted for awhile. Might not be your cup of tea tho

Well he posted right after you in one of my WTB posts. Then Timmy posted right under him who started this thread.
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-buy-wtb-car-audio/602274-big-18-dual-1-a.html

I am not a newb when it comes to car audio but I am new on here kinda. Only bought a few things with no problems. Like I said I think hes gonna do right. Seems like a good guy. I guess you guys should be happy Im buying the 18 from him because now you can have someone where everything went fine hopefully. A level 6 motor isnt something that comes across here everyday or month maybe even year. Something iv wanted for awhile. Might not be your cup of tea tho
Yea i remember him posting there ..but most ppl who see this thread arent going to dig .they will jist see him as a scammer ..and theres more than 1 thread here and other forums about bad deals with him ..his rep will always be tarnished ..if u get what u want ..more power to ya

Yea i remember him posting there ..but most ppl who see this thread arent going to dig .they will jist see him as a scammer ..and theres more than 1 thread here and other forums about bad deals with him ..his rep will always be tarnished ..if u get what u want ..more power to ya
Yea iv read them all after i sent him half the money. But weve talked about it. I just wanted people to know things are going good so far since this thread poped up.

Just isn't worth the risk to me either but maybe he's ''changed'' All i do is sit back and laugh on CA anymore.It's changed alot just in the short time i've been here.Scammers scam and get away with it.How fkn hard is it to do a clean deal ffs?Some ppl don't get it and never will.

I member when people use to scam on here an members surrounding said member would personally go locate them an see whats the deal... No more LOVE anymore...
I live in buffalo New York if someone was being scammed if have no problems driving within 30 min or so to see what's the deal is for anyone on here.

Lol u guys who go to people's houses for other people kinda got a lot of balls haha I wouldn't be doin that **** down here in la people are strapped like crazy
Haha Idk im a pretty big guy. I wouldnt be going to fight. Just like wtf this guy just showed up to my house. Maybe i shouldnt be doing this anymore lol Most people just dont shoot people unless i was really acting like a jackass lol. Jack him up WHERE IS jaeguerra909s MONEY *****!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Timmy13091

10+ year member
Team DC
Timmy13091
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies