Callin out Moller

why dont you just ask moller.

I didnt have to he texted me and told me he was banned before I even found out myself. And he said for no reason. I know he hasnt sold anything other than to me and the only problem I saw he had was with Michaellane. Moler asked him to buy something and Michael flipped **** on him. Told him he was gonna get him banned and a day later hes banned. Just because Michael wants him to be banned. And IF the mods did want him banned why bring him back in February and ban him in April. Give him a chance to scam people? It makes no sense. If the mods wanted him banned its there responsibly to make sure people are banned and not able to scam people. Not give them a window to do deals for 2 months

I didnt have to he texted me and told me he was banned before I even found out myself. And he said for no reason. I know he hasnt sold anything other than to me and the only problem I saw he had was with Michaellane. Moler asked him to buy something and Michael flipped **** on him. Told him he was gonna get him banned and a day later hes banned. Just because Michael wants him to be banned. And IF the mods did want him banned why bring him back in February and ban him in April. Give him a chance to scam people? It makes no sense. If the mods wanted him banned its there responsibly to make sure people are banned and not able to scam people. Not give them a window to do deals for 2 months
What about the bunk subs he sold me ? Lol fuckk moller

what happened?
Ask your buddy ... since he's such a good guy lmfao .... kids a tool and lies about his age ... ask him if he has my box I've been waiting for a minute //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ask your buddy ... since he's such a good guy lmfao .... kids a tool and lies about his age ... ask him if he has my box I've been waiting for a minute //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
So he got unbanned and you guys were cool with that?? Im glad I choose to come into this forum and people that are banned for bad deals are allowed to just sell more and make more deals? So he screwed you and you sat back and watched him get unbanned? Didnt make a stink about it. Wasnt worried that a newer guy like me would come on here and spend big money with him. Kinda ****** that all the people who are like yea who doesnt know that Moler is a scammer but hes not banned and posts daily usually lol. No big deal.

Oh and to top the cake. I got messaged by a Mod telling me he hopes Im not doing buisness with Moler because hes been banned from other sites. If someone is sketchy enough for a Mod to personally warn me and tell me he hopes I didnt send money to someone. That someone should be banned. LOL This is a privilege to post items on here not a right. The owners of the site should have like a 0 tolerance policy. If someone even has a bad rep were multiple people have doubts it should be a ban. But I still dont think Moler should be banned like that. Its like a Judge calling back someone after a year not guilty case and wants to say hes guilty and send him to jail LOL

Oh and to top the cake. I got messaged by a Mod telling me he hopes Im not doing buisness with Moler because hes been banned from other sites. If someone is sketchy enough for a Mod to personally warn me and tell me he hopes I didnt send money to someone. That someone should be banned. LOL This is a privilege to post items on here not a right. The owners of the site should have like a 0 tolerance policy. If someone even has a bad rep were multiple people have doubts it should be a ban. But I still dont think Moler should be banned like that. Its like a Judge calling back someone after a year not guilty case and wants to say hes guilty and send him to jail LOL
Lol who do you think made the thread your posting in now ??...

I've done my part..

And I think they charged his card for a few months do they had to let him back on or some ****...

Lol who do you think made the thread your posting in now ??... I've done my part..

And I think they charged his card for a few months do they had to let him back on or some ****...
Yea I read they were charging him for his premium account. If hes a premium member and gets banned he shouldnt be getting charged for the membership. So they should have refunded him or something not let him back in. Once again makes no sense at all. I know when something smells fishy. The site makes a mistake and lets a scammer back in with full access. I know you cant ban people so its not up to you but im done talking about it. Im gonna keep going through with the deal. If he doesnt come through ill go through paypal. Im already deep in it lol

Yea I read they were charging him for his premium account. If hes a premium member and gets banned he shouldnt be getting charged for the membership. So they should have refunded him or something not let him back in. Once again makes no sense at all. I know when something smells fishy. The site makes a mistake and lets a scammer back in with full access. I know you cant ban people so its not up to you but im done talking about it. Im gonna keep going through with the deal. If he doesnt come through ill go through paypal. Im already deep in it lol
Lack of administration

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Timmy13091

10+ year member
Team DC
Timmy13091
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied