Callin out Moller

Did I just start a handgun condo lol **** the gun laws in cali **** *** can't have bigger then a 10 round mag in an ar and no removable clip they have to do the bullet button which is still gay lol
That's if u have it registered lol

It's ******** Moler got banned again. The mods let him come back and he was just posting being active. Then ban him again for no reason. If you let him come back he should had to do something wrong in order to be banned again. I'm still in the middle of a deal with him. He hasn't done anything wrong and now I'm dealing with a banned person. Did he make a bad sale? No then wtf

It's ******** Moler got banned again. The mods let him come back and he was just posting being active. Then ban him again for no reason. If you let him come back he should had to do something wrong in order to be banned again. I'm still in the middle of a deal with him. He hasn't done anything wrong and now I'm dealing with a banned person. Did he make a bad sale? No then wtf
Dudes are childish lol. High school all over again.

Worried about other dudes when they need to be worried about themselves.

He was banned. Cool. He came back and did nothing wrong.

Should we just throw ex-cons right back in jail after they get out just because they were in jail before? Childish man

he never should have been unbanned before after scamming someone here.

Dudes are childish lol. High school all over again.
Worried about other dudes when they need to be worried about themselves.

He was banned. Cool. He came back and did nothing wrong.

Should we just throw ex-cons right back in jail after they get out just because they were in jail before? Childish man
Ty for understanding I'm not trying to be a ****. I get he fucked up before but letting him come back was a choice and he should face the same rules as us. I would like to know what he did wrong. Because I'm in the middle of a deal for almost 700 bucks. Call me stupid but I am in a deal and if it goes sour then ban him but let it happen right. The way it's supposed to be. If a mod could give some input that's awesome

Ty for understanding I'm not trying to be a ****. I get he fucked up before but letting him come back was a choice and he should face the same rules as us. I would like to know what he did wrong. Because I'm in the middle of a deal for almost 700 bucks. Call me stupid but I am in a deal and if it goes sour then ban him but let it happen right. The way it's supposed to be. If a mod could give some input that's awesome
If your making a deal with him why would you not have his number or email. using pm's on here to do a deal is beyond stupid.

he never should have been unbanned before after scamming someone here.
Ok you have a point. But He obviously got unbanned for a reason it just doesnt happen. And Iv looked into all his past deals and had a conversation with him about them. Hes never actually took anyones money. Always ended up making it right even tho yea it didnt go as smooth as we all hoped. But you guys dont know the full story anyways but even more important than that he got unbanned and all of that is supposed to be in the past. How can you hold against him what he did before and got banned for. They let him come back. He needs to screw someone over now to get banned. All im saying. Im in a deal why not let him go and see if it goes smooth. The only thing iv seen him do lately is been active not trying to start anything with anyone.

Then how would this mess up your deal?
Not saying its gonna mess it up. Im saying im in a deal with someone who is banned now for no reason. Im asking for a response. I want the person who he screwed over to say what Moler did. Im sure you can see my point not wanting to be stuck in a deal with someone thats banned. Especially for no reason

Not saying its gonna mess it up. Im saying im in a deal with someone who is banned now for no reason. Im asking for a response. I want the person who he screwed over to say what Moler did. Im sure you can see my point not wanting to be stuck in a deal with someone thats banned. Especially for no reason
why dont you just ask moller.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Timmy13091

10+ year member
Team DC
Timmy13091
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied