CALL OF DUTY 4 or HALO 3 ???

WHICH IS BETTER??

• CALL OF DUTY 4

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • HALO 3

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
I'm a big halo guy so i have to go with halo 3. Never really liked COD4 too much. I just love the multiplayer on live. And my gamertag is BEASTNAMEDEAST i'm usually playing halo 3.

i havent played halo but i do love cod4 the online play is awsome i was never big into games but this one is addictive. very realistic for a game not that i know wat its realy like

I have only played halo 3 for about 10 min and didnt like it and havent played sense, I just dont like all of the fake stuff, I like more realistic games. I believe that is why I liked halo 1.

I have been a HALO fan for a long time. But recently, COD4 takes the cake. Honestly, when I've been playing the xbox live for a while, and go to Halo, it just *****. COD4 is much better IMHO.

Gamertag: Coxinator07 (wont be on for a while, RED RING OF DEATH for the third time lol)

That **** *****, I hope it never happens to me, on mine though the front ports for the controllers quit working so I have to use the back port, I am going to try and see if wireless will work. I got the red ring once and it was when I had it on a converter in my car, the converter ended up being to small. It scarred the hell out of me

cod4 is a better made game but i dont think its as fun. i play cod4 for practice bc its faster paced and more strategical then i put in halo3 and kill.halo3 is alot slower but its a game you can sit back, drink, and still get kills. my vote is H3

I have only played halo 3 for about 10 min and didnt like it and havent played sense, I just dont like all of the fake stuff, I like more realistic games. I believe that is why I liked halo 1.
same here, i never played halo 1 or halo 2.

i was hooked on gears of war before playing halo 3 and i thought that halo 3 was just average. i couldn't understand what all the hype was about.

whats amazing to me is how much less lag there seems to be in COD4 multiplayer as apposed to GOW... very strange.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...