CaliKid. Possible Scammer?????

its_a_sleeper
10+ year member

Its off to work i go....
Hey guys. I am curious if anyone knows this CaliKid guy and if they can contact him. I sent him money on Paypal on the 27th of febuary and he hasnt sent me a message since. nothing has showed up in the mail and i payed for express shipping. no tracking number and now he hasnt signed in since the second. Bought a remote control from him and just wanna know where it is.... can anyone help.????????

yea thats who im talking about... if anyone has an email, address, phone number i would appreciate it... he has no info on paypal that i have been able to find.

I had already filed a claim.... anyway, calikid contacted me today...

this is what he says: Hey man sorry I haven't been good at this transaction and keeping communication with u.. I been sick the whole week. I'm just coming back to work today. I was

About to ship the remote, I checked

Paypal for ur address but u put a claim on me. Let me know if u still want it and I'll ship it out today. If not I'll refund the money.sorry about that man............

so im not so upset anymore and i hope he follows through. If anyone of you contacted him thank you for the help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

its_a_sleeper

10+ year member
Its off to work i go....
its_a_sleeper
Sergeant Bluff, Ia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies