Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph7195
10+ year member

Walkin Tall
Item(s) for Sale:

Cadence Vegas 4 channel amplifier.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I've had it for a couple years in my truck, it works great. Has some scratches, perfectly functional.

Just removed it from my truck because I am probably selling my truck, so I have verified functionality o the amp. I will not be able to accommodate buyers with no feedback score, sorry, maybe at a later time.

The 4channel Class A/B Vegas amplifier is a sure winner you can bet on. The Vegas is only 2inches in length larger than its little brother, the Chicago. But still boasts more power, up to 135watts (RMS) of clean power to all 4 channels. It carries all the same features that make the United Series desirable, including IC-Controlled protection circuitry, studio grade transistors, Mosfet power supply, fully adjustable crossovers, subsonic filter and more. Get the added power you need, without having to compromise for space you can use. Get the Vegas today.

Class AB 4-Channel Amplifier

Specifications

4 Ohm RMS Power: 135 Watts x 4

2 Ohm RMS Power: 225 Watts x 4

4 Ohm Bridged RMS Power: 450 Watts x 2

PEAK Power: 1800 Watts

Minimum THD:

Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40 kHz

S/N Ratio: > 100dB

Damping Factor: > 220 @ 100Hz

Channel Separation: > 65dB

Input Voltage: 200mV - 8V

Fuse Rating: 30 amps x 3

Dimensions (L x W x H): 24" x 7.25" x 2.25"

Features

• High Speed MOSFET Power Supply

• Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors

• Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossovers

• Low Pass: 40Hz – 150Hz

• High Pass: 50Hz – 500Hz

• 18dB Bass EQ Boost Control

• 3-Channel Mixed Mono Capable

• Mute and Delay Soft Start System

• Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry

• Fully Adjustable Subsonic Filter

• Dashboard Bass Remote Control Included

• 8 Volt Pre-Amp Circuitry

• RCA Pre-Amp Line Output

• Input Mode Selector Switch

Price:

$325.00 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping on me. I have the original box. I will put it into another box, and then into another box if I feel it needs it. I don't play around with shipping, lol

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

sweet amp and a great guy here folks. seen this amp in person and it looks much better than the pics show. Glws broseph!
Thanks Shaun! I hate to get rid of it, but alas, I found a signed copy of BioDome for sale, and need the money! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...