cadence subs...need info

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rick_Roll
10+ year member

bout to get my roll on
ive been thinking of running a pair of the cadence zrs 12's off a AP3k...question is could they take the beating for daily use?....ive never ever ran any cadence so all info would be awesome...i can score the subs brand new for like 130 shipped...

I want to see where you can score a Cadence ZRS 12 for 130 shipped.

Back to the question....

They are rated at 1k each correct? Just be easy on the gains and don't clip the hell out of them and you should be fine. I personally never run anything above its RMS rating for longevity.

Back to the question....

They are rated at 1k each correct? Just be easy on the gains and don't clip the hell out of them and you should be fine. I personally never run anything above its RMS rating for longevity.
Thats what I told OldFegGreg, but he disagrees, and wants to run 1100 watts to each his level 3's.

Thats what I told OldFegGreg, but he disagrees, and wants to run 1100 watts to each his level 3's.
Give it about a week and he will be making a thread asking why his Level 3's caught on fire //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif. I am under the impression on here that A LOT of people find every decent sub to be vastly underrated and capable of handling 30% more power than it's RMS rating suggests.

Give it about a week and he will be making a thread asking why his Level 3's caught on fire //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif. I am under the impression on here that A LOT of people find every decent sub to be vastly underrated and capable of handling 30% more power than it's RMS rating suggests.
They don't put RMS ratings for nothing. SSA even said the same thing pretty much when I asked about overpowering an XCON.

But yeah, **** OldGregTheFeg

Back to the question....

i can get them for that price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but thanks

well a few ppl compared the cadence zrs line to the DD3500 line which has zeromproblems taking 1500+ daily so this is a decent question to ask...or ill just stick with the aq hdc3's again

They don't put RMS ratings for nothing. SSA even said the same thing pretty much when I asked about overpowering an XCON.
But yeah, **** OldGregTheFeg
Some people just don't understand. They want to overpower a smaller woofer instead of spending a little extra and buying a woofer DESIGNED to handle said power. Shortly after their sub blows, and they have to spend more money than they would have if they would of just done it right the first time. In other words...... **** OldGregTheFeg.

Some people just don't understand. They want to overpower a smaller woofer instead of spending a little extra and buying a woofer DESIGNED to handle said power. Shortly after their sub blows, and they have to spend more money than they would have if they would of just done it right the first time. In other words...... **** OldGregTheFeg.
**** OldGregThaFeg. Thats all that needs to be said. Exactly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.